There were actually five of them but the first took off right away as I came around the corner of the deck. They are working on cleaning up the last bit of green in the second pea patch of the summer. Luckily for us between our temporary deer fence, a temporary dog pen and a radio going every night we did actually manage to harvest peas from this patch. As soon as we moved the radio and all of the vehicles but the truck (because it won't start), it only took one night for the deer to move in.
I am pretty scary on the deck with a camera though so it didn't take much to move them this morning.
Maybe Nick and Andrew can help us out with this in another month or so.